This honey milk tea recipe is quick and easy. You can make your own delicious drink with minimal ingredients in under 15 minutes.
- 1 cup water
- 2 black tea bags or 2 tsp loose-leaf tea leaves
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 2 large handfuls of ice cubes
- Bring 1 cup of water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Remove from the heat.
- Add the tea bags and milk and let steep for 5 minutes. Discard the tea bags.
- Add the honey after the milk tea has cooled slightly and stir to combine.
- Add 1 large handful of ice to each serving glass.
- Pour 1/2 of the honey milk tea mixture into each glass. Enjoy!
Adjust the amount of honey to taste.
Leave out the ice if you prefer warm honey milk tea.
Use almond, soy, whole milk, creamer, or sweetened condensed milk. You may need to adjust the amount of honey if you use milk with added sweetener.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes